2011 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE
Our Price $16,500
*This calculator is for informational use only and is based on the information you provide. Actual loan amounts and payments will vary based on additional items such as taxes and fees as well as the actual interest rate available to you from a financial institution.
- ENGINE, VORTEC 5.3L VARIABLE VALVE TIMING V8 SFI FLEXFUEL WITH ACTIVE FUEL MANAGEMENT
- 4 wheel drive
- City / Hwy
- 15 / 21
*Actual rating will vary with options, driving conditions, habits and vehicle condition.
- AS-IS Extended Warranty Available
FRESH TRADE IN !!
ALL TERRAIN PACKAGE
You are looking at a 2011 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab SLE Z71 4x4. It is powered with a 5.3L Vortec V8 and an automatic transmission. It is equipped with power drivers seat, am/fm/cd player, power windows, power locks, power mirrors, tilt, cruise,bed liner,and receiver hitch. Also included is the owners manuals and one keyless remote.
The interior of this truck is in good shape. The seats are in good shape. The carpet is in good shape. Everything appears to function properly. It was not smoked in.
The exterior of this truck is in good shape. If you are a serious buyer please call us and we will give you a walk around to make sure it meets your expectations.The windshield is in good shape.
Mechanically this truck starts right up and runs great.The transmission shifts smooth. The a/c blows ice cold. The four wheel drive functions properly. The front end is tight and the tires are in good shape.
FINANCING: We do not do financing/ in house financing. However, if you have good credit ( 650 score or higher ) we can suggest a lender within the state of Louisiana. If you are outside of Louisiana and have good credit we can also help with locate a lender.
ROUGH TRADE IN $10,825
AVERAGE TRADE IN $12,275
CLEAN TRADE IN $13,475
This truck is located @ 13359 Miller Rd. Walker, LA 70785
Exit I-12 at the Walker Rd. Exit 15
If you have any questions about this truck or would like to recieve a Carfax, please call one of our Sales Representatives @ 225-445-5381 or 225-326-2639
It is the customer's responsibility to inspect the truck before agreement to purchase. Upon agreement to purchase, there is a $500 deposit due within 48 hours. The deposit is non refundable unless a major issue was not disclosed by the seller. The remaining balance is due via cash, cashiers check, or bank wire within 5 days. If you need help with shipping call PJ @ All States Auto Transport: 1-866-342-1082, or 1-712-898-5727. There is also a mandatory $195 Documentation charge.
At our dealership we work very hard to accurately describe our vehicles through text descriptions and elaborate photos. When you purchase a pre-owned vehicle it is not a new vehicle. Any used vehicle can have normal wear and blemishes. Before placing a bid please read the descriptions thoroughly, view all pictures and call one of our sales representatives for a complete walk a round description of the vehicle. All vehicles are sold as is no warranty.
- Windows, power with driver Express-Down
- Warning tones headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and passenger buckle up reminder and turn signal on
- Visors, driver and front passenger sliding with clip and illuminated vanity mirror on driver and passenger-side, Opal Gray-colored
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped with theft-deterrent locking feature
- Steering column Tilt-Wheel, adjustable with brake/transmission shift interlock
- Seat, rear 60/40 folding bench (folds up), 3-passenger, folding (includes child seat top tether anchor) (Requires Extended or Crew Cab Models.)
- Seat adjuster, manual lumbar control on the driver-side
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Lighting, interior with dome and reading lights, illuminated entry feature and backlit instrument panel switches
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, fuel level, engine temperature, and tachometer (Includes voltmeter and oil pressure indicators.)
- Headliner, Opal Gray-colored cloth with matching retainer moldings
- Driver Information Center with odometer, trip odometer and message center (monitors numerous systems depending on vehicle equipment level including low fuel, turn signal "on", transmission temperature and oil change notification) (Driver Information Center controls are operated through the trip button unless (UK3) steering wheel mounted audio controls is ordered. On 3SA, 3SF and 4SA, includes 8-point compass and outside temperature.)
- Cup holders, front (Also includes rear cupholders on Extended and Crew Cab models.)
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed, located on steering wheel
- Coat hooks, rear driver and passenger side
- Audio system feature, speaker system (Includes 4 speakers on Regular Cab and 6 speakers on Extended and Crew Cab Models.)
- Assist handle, front passenger (Also includes rear assist handles in the headliner on Extended and Crew Cab models.)
- Wipers, front intermittent wet-arm with pulse washers
- Wheel, 17" (43.2 cm) steel spare (spare wheel will not cosmetically match the other 4 wheels)
- Tire carrier outside spare, winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Tailgate protection, top of tailgate protection cap
- Spare tire lock keyed cylinder lock that utilizes same key as ignition and door
- Moldings, bodyside, body-colored (Moldings are deleted if any SEO paint is ordered.)
- Lamps, dual cargo area lamps
- Headlamps, dual halogen composite with automatic exterior lamp control and flash-to-pass feature
- Grille, chrome surround (Not included when (VAT) Chrome grille, LPO is ordered.)
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep-tinted (all windows except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver- and front passenger-side glass) (With Regular Cab models, includes rear window. With Extended Cab models, includes rear and rear quarter windows. With Crew Cab models or (C49) rear-window defogger, includes light-tinted rear window. Included with (PCM) Work Truck Preferred Package.)
- Door handles, black
- Bumper, rear chrome, step-style with pad
- Bumper, front chrome (Includes body-color bumper top caps.)
- Air dam, Black
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with Proactive Roll Avoidance and traction control
- Door locks, rear child security. (Crew Cab models only.)
- Daytime Running Lamps with automatic exterior lamp control
- Air bags, seat-mounted side-impact, driver and right-front passenger for thorax and pelvic protection (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat outboard occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags, head curtain side-impact, front and rear outboard seating positions with rollover sensor (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat outboard occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags, frontal, driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Transfer case, electronic Autotrac with rotary dial controls (Requires 4WD models.)
- Tools, mechanical jack and wheel wrench located in back of cab
- Suspension, rear 2-stage multi-leaf springs, semi-elliptic
- Suspension, front independent, coil over shock
- Suspension Package, Handling/Trailering, heavy-duty includes 46 mm piston monotube shocks and 36mm front stabilizer bar (Includes 36mm front stabilizer bar when (NHT) Max Trailering Pack is ordered.)
- Steering, power, rack-and-pinion
- Rear axle, 3.42 ratio (Refer to Engine/Axle chart for availability.)
- Pickup box, Wideside
- GVWR, 7000 lbs. (3175 kg) (Requires TC10753 models and (NHT) Max Trailering Pack or TK10753, TK10953 or TK10543 models.)
- Frame, fully-boxed, hydroformed front section
- Four wheel drive
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Battery, heavy-duty 600 cold-cranking amps maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Alternator, 145 amps
Factory Installed Packages
- ENGINE, VORTEC 5.3L VARIABLE VALVE TIMING V8 SFI FLEXFUEL WITH ACTIVE FUEL MANAGEMENT $800