2011 Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Our Price $10,250
*This calculator is for informational use only and is based on the information you provide. Actual loan amounts and payments will vary based on additional items such as taxes and fees as well as the actual interest rate available to you from a financial institution.
- Gray Leather
- ENGINE, VORTEC 5.3L V8 SFI FLEXFUEL
- Rear wheel drive
- City / Hwy
- 15 / 21
- AS-IS Extended Warranty Available
LOADED UP AND PRICED RIGHT!!
You are looking at a 2011 Chevrolet Tahoe LT. It is powered with a 5.3L Vortec V8 and an automatic transmission. It is equipped with am/fm/cd player, power windows, power locks,power sunroof, power mirrors, tilt, cruise,and receiver hitch. Also included is the owners manuals and one keyless remote.
The interior of this truck is in great shape for the mileage. The seats are in great shape. The carpet is in great shape. Everything appears to function properly. It was not smoked in.
The exterior of this Tahoe is in average to good shape. The things I noticed are some flaws on the bumpers ( pics taken). There may also be a scratch or door ding. If you are a serious buyer please call us and we will give you a walk around to make sure it meets your expectations.The windshield has a crack at the passenger bottom ( out of view ).
Mechanically this Tahoe starts right up and runs great.The transmission shifts smooth. The a/c blows ice cold.The front end is tight .
FINANCING: We do not do financing/ in house financing. However, if you have good credit ( 650 score or higher ) we can suggest a lender within the state of Louisiana. If you are outside of Louisiana and have good credit we can also help with locate a lender.
ROUGH TRADE IN $8600
AVERAGE TRADE IN $10025
CLEAN TRADE IN $11200
This truck is located @ 13359 Miller Rd. Walker, LA 70785
Exit I-12 at the Walker Rd. Exit 15
If you have any questions about this truck or would like to recieve a Carfax, please call one of our Sales Representatives @ 225-445-5381 or 225-326-2639
It is the customer's responsibility to inspect the truck before agreement to purchase. Upon agreement to purchase, there is a $500 deposit due within 48 hours. The deposit is non refundable unless a major issue was not disclosed by the seller. The remaining balance is due via cash, cashiers check, or bank wire within 5 days. If you need help with shipping call PJ @ All States Auto Transport: 1-866-342-1082, or 1-712-898-5727. There is also a mandatory $195 Documentation charge.
At our dealership we work very hard to accurately describe our vehicles through text descriptions and elaborate photos. When you purchase a pre-owned vehicle it is not a new vehicle. Any used vehicle can have normal wear and blemishes. Before placing a bid please read the descriptions thoroughly, view all pictures and call one of our sales representatives for a complete walk a round description of the vehicle. All vehicles are sold as is no warranty.
- Windows, power with driver Express-Down and lockout features
- Warning tones headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and right-front passenger safety belt unfasten and turn signal on
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors, padded with cloth trim, extends on rod
- Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASS-Key III
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, adjustable with brake/transmission shift interlock
- Pedals, power-adjustable for accelerator and brake (Includes memory function with (AN3) front bucket seats.)
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Lighting, interior with dome light, driver- and passenger-side door switch with delayed entry feature, cargo lights, door handle or Remote Keyless Entry-activated illuminated entry and map lights in front and second seat positions
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, odometer with trip odometer, fuel level, voltmeter, engine temperature, oil pressure and tachometer
- Heater, rear auxiliary with rear passenger heating ducts
- Headliner, cloth
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Bluetooth for phone personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system and HMI (Human Machine Interface) with specific steering wheel controls (Deleted when (UE0) OnStar, delete is ordered.)
- Audio system feature, Bose premium 9-speaker system with subwoofer in center console
- Assist handles, front passenger and second row outboard
- Wiper, rear intermittent with washer
- Wheel, 17" (43.2 cm) full-size, steel spare
- Tire, spare P265/70R17 all-season blackwall
- Tire carrier, lockable outside spare winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Moldings, color-keyed bodyside
- Liftgate with liftglass rear door system with rear-window wiper/washer
- Headlamps, dual halogen composite with automatic exterior lamp control and flash-to-pass feature
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep-tinted (all windows except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver- and front passenger-side glass)
- Fog lamps, front, halogen (Included and only available with (PDA) Texas Edition and (PEB) Regional Value Package.)
- Fascia, rear color-keyed
- Fascia, front color-keyed
- Door handles, color-keyed
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System air pressure sensors in each tire with pressure display in Driver Information Center (does not apply to spare tire)
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with traction control
- Rear Parking Assist, Ultrasonic with audible warning
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren) for child safety seats
- Daytime Running Lamps with automatic exterior lamp control
- Air bags, seat-mounted side-impact, driver and right-front passenger for thorax and pelvic protection (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags, head curtain side-impact, first and second row outboard seating positions with rollover sensor, includes third row seating positions with (AS3) passenger third row bench seat (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat outboard occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal, driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (right-front passenger air bag status on overhead console) (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Trailering equipment includes trailering hitch platform, 7-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits mated to a 7-way sealed connector and (VR4) 2" trailering receiver
- Suspension, rear multi-link with coil springs
- Suspension, front coil-over-shock with stabilizer bar
- Suspension Package, Premium Smooth Ride
- Steering, power
- Rear wheel drive
- Rear axle, 3.08 ratio
- GVWR, 7100 lbs. (3221 kg) (Standard on 2WD models.)
- Engine, Vortec 5.3L V8 SFI FlexFuel with Active Fuel Management, capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (with gas - 320 hp [238.6 kW] @ 5400 rpm, 335 lb-ft of torque [452.2 N-m] @ 4000 rpm, with E85 ethanol - 326 hp [243.1 kW] @ 5300 rpm, 348 lb-ft of torque [469.8 N-m] @ 4400 rpm), iron block
- Cooling, external engine oil cooler, heavy-duty air-to-oil, integral to driver side of radiator (Included and only available with (K5L) Heavy-Duty Trailering Package.)
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc, VAC power
- Battery, heavy-duty 600 cold-cranking amps, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Alternator, 160 amps
Factory Installed Packages
- ENGINE, VORTEC 5.3L V8 SFI FLEXFUEL with Active Fuel Management, capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (with gas - 320 hp [238.6 kW] @ 5400 rpm, 335 lb-ft of torque [452.2 N-m] @ 4000 rpm, with E85 ethanol - 326 hp [243.1 kW] @ 5300 rpm, 348 lb-ft of torque [469.8 N-m] @ 4400 rpm), iron block Included
It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed. Neither the dealership nor AutoRevo is responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the accuracy of the prices with the dealer. Pricing subject to change without notice.