2004 Chevrolet CC4500
Our Price $27,500
*This calculator is for informational use only and is based on the information you provide. Actual loan amounts and payments will vary based on additional items such as taxes and fees as well as the actual interest rate available to you from a financial institution.
- DURAMAX DIESEL 6600, 300 HP (223 KW) @ 3000 RPM, 520 LB-FT (702 N-M) TORQUE @ 1,600 RPM
- Extended Warranty Available
DIXIE CLASSIC CONVERSION
You are looking at a 2004 Chevrolet C 4500 Crew Cab . It is powered with a 6.6L Duramax Diesel V-8 and Allison automatic transmission. It is equipped with, power windows ,power locks, power trailer mirrors ,am/fm/ cd player, tilt, cruise, a/c, and other options.
The interior of this truck is in great shape for the miles . The seats are in good shape . The carpet is in good shape. It was not smoked in.
The exterior of this truck is in good shape overall. There maybe a normal flaw, but nothing signifcant.The windshield is in good shape.
Mechanically this truck starts right up and runs great. The transmission shifts smooth. The a/c blows ice cold. The front end is tight. The tires are in good shape.
FINANCING: We do not do financing/ in house financing. However, if you have good credit ( 650 score or higher ) we can suggest a lender within the state of Louisiana. If you are outside of Louisiana and have good credit we can also help with locate a lender.
This truck is located @ 13359 Miller Rd. Walker, LA 70785
Exit I-12 at the Walker Rd. Exit 15
If you have any questions about this truck or would like to recieve a Carfax, please call one of our Sales Representatives @ 225-445-5381 or 225-326-2639
It is the customer's responsibility to inspect the truck before agreement to purchase. Upon agreement to purchase, there is a $500 deposit due within 48 hours. The deposit is non refundable unless a major issue was not disclosed by the seller. The remaining balance is due via cash, cashiers check, or bank wire within 5 days. If you need help with shipping call PJ @ All States Auto Transport: 1-866-342-1082, or 1-712-898-5727. There is also a mandatory $195 Documentation charge.
At our dealership we work very hard to accurately describe our vehicles through text descriptions and elaborate photos. When you purchase a pre-owned vehicle it is not a new vehicle. Any used vehicle can have normal wear and blemishes. Before placing a bid please read the descriptions thoroughly, view all pictures and call one of our sales representatives for a complete walk a round description of the vehicle. All vehicles are sold as is no warranty.
- Warning tone, key-in-ignition
- Vinyl door trim panels - with storage pocket on front doors, beverage holders, and reflector on all doors
- Trim console - located next to driver's seat, removable ashtray cup and two cupholder
- Tachometer with automatic and manual transmissions
- Sunshades, passenger side and driver side, vinyl-covered
- Steering, power - ZF variable ratio power
- Steering wheel, simulated leather
- Seat belt warning indicator
- Rear bench seat
- Molded vinyl floor covering
- Interior trim, Very Dark Pewter (Requires 69U Very Dark Pewter Vinyl or 69C Very Dark Pewter Cloth)
- Headlamp warning buzzer
- Gauges, low oil pressure and coolant level, high coolant and engine oil temperature
- Engine "Check Gauges" telltale light and buzzer, oil pressure gauge
- Electronic engine hour meter
- Coat hooks (2) located on cab back panel
- Cloth headliner
- Air conditioning not desired - this option should be ordered only when a customer does not require air conditioning
- Windshield wipers, intermittent, with pulse washers
- Windows, Solar-Ray tinted - front windows only; excluding rearside and rear windows
- Steps under cab doors
- Provisions for mounting front license plate
- Paint scheme, solid, upper color, Summit White
- Paint scheme, solid, lower color, Summit White
- Mirror, manual, 102" (259 cm) wide load, integral arm, integral convex mirror - black molded composite 12" x 7" (30.5cm x 17.8 cm) with 6" x 7" (15.2cm x 17.8cm) convex section
- Integral grille and fenders - The grille is the same color as hood with single halogen headlamps.
- Exterior roof drip moldings
- Bumper, front, steel, 96" (243.8 cm) wide - styled to minimized wall to wall turn diameter painted argent
- This vehicle does not include any air bags
- Air bags, Supplemental Inflatable Restraints not included.
- Wheelbase, 169" (429.3 cm) - with 60" (152.4) CA and 121 (307.3 cm) CE. Includes a 8 mm 80,000 psi (551,600 kPa) yield strength, steel frame, RBM: 824,800 section Modulus 10.31
- Tethered fuel cap
- Road Speed Governor, controlled by the speed rating of the tires ordered which will be less than or equal to 85 mph (137 kph) - 60" (152.4 cm) CA with manual transmission and 4.88 rear axle are speed rated to 80 mph (129 kph)
- Rear wheel drive
- Rear tread, premium, highway
- Rear tire size, 225/70R19.5F - 13,660 lbs. (6196 kg) capacity, (With S4A Goodyear, requires S3C rear premium highway tread or S3H rear traction tread; with S4L Michelin, requires S3C rear premium highway tread or S3J rear highway traction tread; with S4N Bridgestone requires S3M rear all season tread)
- Rear tire manufacturer code, Goodyear
- Rear suspension, tapered leaf, 11,000 lbs. (4990 kg) capacity (Requires GN1 rear stabilizer bar)
- Rear stabilizer bar, provides increased load stabilization - improves handling and reduces vehicle roll. Does not adversely affect ride. Diameter 44mm, (Required with taper leaf springs) (Available with multi leaf springs)
- Rear shock absorber, 1.375" (35mm)
- Rear axle, single speed, 11,000 lbs. (4990 kg) capacity - full floating, Includes 2-piston brake applied calipers
- Rear axle ratio, 5.13:1 - Not recommended for most applications (Requires gasoline engines only)
- Option PTO not required - This option should only be ordered when a customer specifically does not require an electric hand throttle for use with power-take-off provisions. (Note: may delete transmission PTO gear.)
- GVWR, 16,500 lbs. (7484 kg) capacity - GCVWR limited to 24,000 lb. (10,866 kg)
- Fuel tank, single, 40-gallon (151L) fuel capacity - gas and diesel, located behind rear axle with fuel fill neck through the frame rail, Includes 2 auxiliary fuel ports and driver side and passenger side fill neck capability MINIMUM OVERHANG = 60" (5 FEET)
- Fuel sender assembly. Robust fuel pump
- Front tread, premium, highway
- Front tire manufacturer code, Goodyear (Requires S4A Goodyear)
- Front suspension, tapered leaf, 7000 lbs. (3175 kg) capacity (includes stabilizer)
- Front stabilizer bar, 2" x 2" square tube (5cm x 5cm)
- Front shock absorber, diameter 1.375" (35mm)
- Front axle, 7000 lbs. (3175 kg) capacity - I-beam Wide-trac. Up to 53 degree turn angle, (Includes 4-piston brake apply calipers)
- Frame, 8mm 80,000 psi (551,600 kPa) yield strength, steel frame, RBM: 610,400 Section Modulus 7.63
- Exaust, single horizontal - passenger side mounted inside frame rail, stainless-steel with gasoline engines, aluminized steel with diesel engines
- Cooling, anti-freeze protection temperature of -40 degrees F (-40 degrees C)
- Battery, single, 600CCA Delphi Freedom 12V - 115-minute reserve capacity @ 27 degrees C, 600 CCA @ -18 degrees C grounded directly to starter, (Requires LQR gasoline engine) (N/A with YW2 wrecker packages)
- Alternator, AD230 Delco Remy 105-amp maximum (N/A with YW2 wrecker package)
- Air cleaner, dry type
Factory Installed Packages
- DURAMAX DIESEL 6600, 300 HP (223 KW) @ 3000 RPM, 520 LB-FT (702 N-M) TORQUE @ 1,600 RPM (Includes KPJ Engine shutdown) $6,810